Powerful Wiki-style theme for WordPress. WikiWP is best suited for an encyclopedic website. The theme gives you the opportunity to turn your blog into an encyclopedia! Now you can build our own Wikipedia using the advantages of WordPress. Easy to use and modify, clean and understandable code. WikiWP focuses on the content and is also SEO-friendly. FREEd to you by… Easy Design, and Chereshka Design!
IMPORTANT! For Wikipedia functionality, please check the “Plugin compatibility” section below.
Well, you’re actually looking it right now — this site uses the “WikiWP” theme!
Check out the Wiki-style DEMO page with full Wikipedia functionality!
- Extract the downloaded archive.
- Upload the
wikiwpfolder to your
- Activate the theme through the “Themes” menu in WordPress’s admin panel.
- v1.1.1 – 11.12.2009 – fixed bug in the footer.
- v1.1 – 09.12.2009 – added Title and Tagline above the content. Plus few other minor changes.
- v1.0 – 07.12.2009 – we’re here!
“WikiWP” follows the standarts and works fine with all kind of plugins. However, it is specially modified to support the following ones:
- WordPress Wiki (the one you need for Wikipedia functionality! *wikipedia style*)
- BM Keyword Link (mirror) (change specific words/phrases to links in your whole blog *wikipedia style*)
- Comment Notifier (mirror)
- Comment Info Detector (mirror)
We recommend the first two of them – the rest is up to you..
Enjoy it! All comments are welcome! Please share your ideas and opinion. Help us improve the theme.